FEATURED POSTS


John Lewis - The Bear and Hare - 2013 Seasonal CGI Amazing coloured pencil drawings Tokyo City Symphony Luis Nieves - Baywood Red Light

18 January 2013

The creation of R'ha


Hello readers,

My name is Ryan and welcome to my first blog since joining the SoVibrant family, but first a little about me. I am the newest member of the Media Productions team and I am extremely excited to be working with such a hugely talented and inspiring group of people. 


 

For my first blog I would like to bring to your attention to a Sci-fi short movie created by Kaleb Lechowski, a 22 year old student during the first year of his animation degree. In just seven months he was able to produce an animation with a high level of visual quality as well as a good narrative. Even if it is not that original, it leaves you wanting more. 



This work was completed using software such as Blender, Zbrush, Autodesk Maya, Nuke and Adobe After Effects. In my opinion an amazing achievement considering the quality of the final output, the time it took to create and the fact that he is mostly self taught. It just shows that you don't need a huge budget to create a piece of film that has character and substance, just dedication and talent. I see a bright future for Kaleb, hopefully you will feel the same.





Happy reading.

Ryan Blackburn - Media Productions
www.sovibrant.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for submitting a comment. Don't forget to visit www.sovibrant.co.uk to learn more about our work.