FEATURED POSTS


John Lewis - The Bear and Hare - 2013 Seasonal CGI Amazing coloured pencil drawings Tokyo City Symphony Luis Nieves - Baywood Red Light

28 January 2013

CGI Inspiration - Snow


Hi everyone,

Whilst browsing the internet I recently came across the latest in CGarchitect's "Inspiration" features.



This one is based around snowy 3D visuals and really does showcase some amazing skills. There are quite a few visuals in the post but I have only shown a select few of my personal favourites here. 




Be sure to check out the link below for the full post and I hope the images are as inspiring to you as they were to me.


Click here for the full feature on CGarchitect.com


Happy reading


Media productions
www.sovibrant.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for submitting a comment. Don't forget to visit www.sovibrant.co.uk to learn more about our work.