FEATURED POSTS


John Lewis - The Bear and Hare - 2013 Seasonal CGI Amazing coloured pencil drawings Tokyo City Symphony Luis Nieves - Baywood Red Light

29 September 2011

MoVibrant's Birthday!



Hi  everyone,

I just wanted to take a moment  to say thank you to the SoVibrant team for all of their birthday wishes today. I wish I could knock a few years off, as we all do, but I turn 31 tomorrow and it was great for the whole team to come together to sing me my birthday song. I won't go as far as saying it was in tune, but it was appreciated nonetheless!

A special thanks goes out to Victoria Stares for the delicious birthday cake she baked for me.


Thanks again guys.
3D Visualisation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for submitting a comment. Don't forget to visit www.sovibrant.co.uk to learn more about our work.