FEATURED POSTS


John Lewis - The Bear and Hare - 2013 Seasonal CGI Amazing coloured pencil drawings Tokyo City Symphony Luis Nieves - Baywood Red Light

5 February 2010

Visualisers ... Hoooooooooooo...

Hey again all you budding 3D Visualisers!

I just  wanted to upload and share a bunch of cool IES light files that I managed to find on the internet a while back. I have added a link to the zip file below with them in, but below is an image of the different IES Light-spreads.



I mainly use these along with a Vray IES light in most office environments to give that added realism and increased shadow detail over the normal Vray Light.
If you want any info or assistance on using them, please don't hesitate to reply to this post and I will help out however I can

These are free files that I managed to find by trawling the net so enjoy them !!  : )

- Mo'Town

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for submitting a comment. Don't forget to visit www.sovibrant.co.uk to learn more about our work.