FEATURED POSTS


John Lewis - The Bear and Hare - 2013 Seasonal CGI Amazing coloured pencil drawings Tokyo City Symphony Luis Nieves - Baywood Red Light

4 October 2011

'Horsey' Bike


For all the cycling enthusiasts at SoVibrant Towers I thought I would share this new design for a bike accessory that I have stumbled across.
I'm not sure if any if the guys here would swap their current machines for this one, but I'm sure it would be ideal for all those parents out there who cant afford the pony that their daughters are always asking for.
The concept is designed to be retrofitted onto any existing bicycle and to enable people to not only think of their bicycle as a machine but also as a pet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for submitting a comment. Don't forget to visit www.sovibrant.co.uk to learn more about our work.